Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We are a speech-and-video AI technology company creating path-breaking and mind-numbing products using AI, NLP and ML technologies.
We are growing and looking for talented engineers with a passion for creating world-class uber-scale applications who always think “customer-first.”
- Execute on a cloud-native environment using cloud services for load balancing, containers, Kubernetes, messaging, non-traditional compute environments like Fargate, databases and uber scale no-SQL, columnar datastores
- Help with CI/CD and operational environment
- Help with application backend
- Bachelor's/Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or software programming related field of study
- 8+ years experience in engineering roles
- Proficiency in Java/Python/Go, Relational databases, SQL, REST, Tomcat, AWS stack, integration technologies, along with full familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to think scale and figure out big performance problems at will
- You are obsessed over quality
- Knowledge of integration-as-a-service technologies is a HUGE plus
- Hands on experience working with big data tech like Spark, Cassandra, Kinesis, Kafka, Mesos, Prometheus is highly desirable
- Experience integrating with Enterprise technologies like Azure Apps, Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, Zoom, Teams would be good to have
- AI/ML experience will be super
- You are a tinkerer, have a creative mind, and a keen ability and initiative to think “beyond” -- aka a “startup mindset”
$181,400 - $190,000 a year
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated base salary hiring range for this position is:
California: $181,400 base - $190,000 + 10% target variable
The specific rate will depend on the successful candidate's qualifications and prior experience.
In addition to competitive base + variable, pre-IPO stock options, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, and more, plus generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid day off for your birthday and other paid leave policies to support employees through all phases of life.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here