Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
This person will drive pricing, curation, and merchandising projects from ideation to implementation. They will be a key person for the Merchandising defining objective and should be able to improve net revenue 5-10% over the next year. This is an amazing opportunity because merchandising is key to Gametime. Pricing tickets correctly and showing users the right inventory is essential to our business. The increased emphasis on sponsored means we are going to be really pushing the envelope on how we can drive our sellers to offer our users differentiated experiences, inventory, and prices. Lastly, we run lots of experiments- so this role is not a research project in the corner, but will have clear, measurable impact. Aside from the algorithms side, this person will collaborate heavily with product and design to inform the seat selection / UX roadmap.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement novel algorithms for pricing, curation (which tickets we show users), and merchandising
- Drive the future of the sponsored listing program
- Collaborate with product and design to inform the seat selection UX
- Run and analyze experiments with significant impact to net reven
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years industry experience in data science or machine learning
- Deep knowledge of statistics and experimentation
- Strong programming and data engineering skills (Python / SQL)
- Experience taking research prototypes to production
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
$175,000 - $250,000 a year
At Gametime pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.