TrueML is a mission-driven financial software company that aims to create better customer experiences for distressed borrowers. Consumers today want personal, digital-first experiences that align with their lifestyles, especially when it comes to managing finances. TrueML’s approach uses machine learning to engage each customer digitally and adjust strategies in real time in response to their interactions.
The TrueML team includes inspired data scientists, financial services industry experts and customer experience fanatics building technology to serve people in a way that recognizes their unique needs and preferences as human beings and endeavoring toward ensuring nobody gets locked out of the financial system.
You will join a team dedicated to creating a data driven culture and improving the efficiency and dependability of the way we make decisions. Our data scientists develop algorithms that enhance the collections process for our consumers, lead automation initiatives in the company and help create insights to better understand our product and performance.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will play a crucial role in driving data-driven decision making and providing insights that contribute to our customers' experience. Your primary responsibilities will include leading projects independently, applying your business acumen to find the gaps in the system, and applying machine learning skills to solve them. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who possesses a strong passion for leveraging data to solve complex business problems.
$140,000 - $168,000 a year
Salary Disclosure: This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k through Charles Schwab with employer contribution matches
- Flexible Spending Account & Limited FSA
- Short + long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Family-friendly maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP) via Claremont. Get free short-term counseling for mental health, free + discounted legal consultations, free financial consultations, access to work/life consultants, and more!
- Wellness Coach for you and 5 family members. Wellness Coach gives all TrueML employees access to 3000+ on-demand sessions about meditations, fitness, nutrition, and more!
- PerkSpot discount program. PerkSpot offers exclusive discounts to 900+ merchants nationwide, and has exclusive discounts up to 60% on hotels worldwide.
- Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community.
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.