Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
Are you a data enthusiast with a passion for cutting-edge technology? We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be at the forefront of building LLM training and serving pipelines, experiments with novel research ideas and data analytics.
• BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
• Strong programming skills (Python, Java, or equivalent).
• 2 years of experience applying machine learning algorithms in natural language processing domains.
• Fluency in ML frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow.
• Familiarity with big data platforms such as Spark or others.
• Experience in data analysis with Python.
• Experience in training LLMs, such as GPT-3, T5, etc., is considered a plus.
• Design and implement data pipelines for collecting large text datasets, its analysis and filtering. Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of the data infrastructure.
• Develop and test production-grade scalable generative machine learning models.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 - 240,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including competencies and experience.
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.