Elementus is a data-first pioneer on a mission to build best-in-class software solutions to help organizations of all sizes navigate web3 safely with confidence and success. Whether you’re interested in building a crypto strategy, identifying risk, or discovering valuable market intelligence, our platform provides the most complete data set and sophisticated attribution capabilities on the market, resulting in the actionable insights companies need to grow and prosper safely in a web3 world.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible to help us propel our current platform with AI-centric solutions. The engineer in this role will be responsible to work with the product team while proposing and implementing AI capabilities using data across heterogeneous sources, leveraging machine learning modes including LLM, NLP, and similar modern AI tools to process unstructured/structured data. You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a new generation of machine learning pipelines that will enable real-time analytics/insight discovery for our users.
• Collaborate with product and other cross-functional teams to research and propose feasible AI capabilities for the product
• Build and maintain the infrastructure to test, train, deploy, and scale new models or fine-tune pre-trained off-the-shelf models
• Build and maintain scalable ML pipelines that will power the front-end capabilities of our product
• Research and propose ideas on incorporating structured and unstructured data from heterogeneous sources to improve the effectiveness of the models
• Be curious about the latest developments in the field and actively leverage any necessary improvements that would benefit the overall effectiveness of the product and user experience
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
• Prior experience building, deploying, and maintaining production-grade ML Pipelines on the cloud (one of AWS/GCP/Azure)
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
• Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
• Ability to write robust code in Python (and in Java/Typescript is a plus)Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (PyTorch/HuggingFace/TensorFlow) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Ability to clearly communicate and work with a distributed team in a startup environment
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field; a Master’s degree is a plus
$175,000 - $225,000 a year
The base salary pay range for this position is $175,000 to $225,000 annually. Base salary may vary depending on market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and stock options may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Elementus internal or external careers site.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Paternal Leave
• Flexible Work Schedule
• 9 Paid Holidays
• WFH Stipend to support your home office needs
• Sick Leave
Elementus is an equal opportunity employer and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity equity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Elementus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Elementus aims to provide reasonable accommodations for applications with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an email to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.By submitting your application, you agree that Elementus may collect your personal data.